Whats new in version 1.3.7:
- #2324: Encryption level set by Deluge did not match libtorrent values
- #2303: Torrent state was not updated until after emitting TorrentFinishedEvent?
- Fix twisted 13.1 compatability
- #2343: Fix error if listen interface is whitespace
- #2082: Validate ip address for listen_interface entry
- #1490: Increase the Alertmanager interval to 0.3s
- Prevent private flagged torrents auto-merging trackers
- Fix issue with Plugins that add Tab to torrentdetails
- Fix the scalable icon install directory
- #2335: Fix IPC lockfile issue preventing start of deluge-gtk
- #2365: Fix hiding Progress column generating TypeError?
- #2371: Add StartupWMClass to desktop file
- #2372: Fix the Ratio column not retaining position
- #2369: Fix bypassing the password dialog when showing/quitting
- #2374: Fix right-click selection issue
- #2310: Fix unicode password support
- #2418: Fix WebUI error when adding non-ascii torrent
Deluge is a full-featured BitTorrent client for Linux, OS X, Unix and Windows. It uses libtorrent in its backend and features multiple user-interfaces including: GTK+, web and console. It has been designed using the client server model with a daemon process that handles all the bittorrent activity. The Deluge daemon is able to run on headless machines with the user-interfaces being able to connect remotely from any platform.
Deluge features a rich plugin collection; in fact, most of Deluge's functionality is available in the form of plugins.
It was created with the intention of being lightweight and unobtrusive. Downloading shouldn't be the primary task on your computer and therefore shouldn't monopolize system resources.
Deluge is not designed for any one desktop environment and will work just fine in GNOME, KDE, XFCE and others.Operating system:
Mac OS X 10.6 or later